My life with a Meat Man and Meat Kids

I love to make my own, well, ANYTHING! It's easy, may not always be cheaper but is defiantly always better for you. In this scary world of GMO's and toxic processed food, I am really trying hard to make homemade. We even have chickens that lay eggs for the fam lol. I am a mom of two girls ages 4 and 2 and they are very active. I also work too, so these meals are packed with nutrition and fast and inexpensive to do. Hope this blog helps some mama's (and papas) out there trying to feed our selves with healthy food on a budget and fast! Oh and why Veggie Woman Vs. Meat Man? Because I am a mom, and I am always trying to get my husband (who is more difficult than my kids) to eat more Veggies by making them more tastey or sneaking them into the foods I make te he. Enjoy!



Wednesday, December 4, 2013

No Bake Peanut Butter Balls

So Easy and a Healthy Treat!! Make your Balls Your Way!!



ingredients

1/4 cup of peanut butter
1/4 cup of almond butter
1/4 cup Nutella
1/2 cup of powdered milk or crushed graham crackers
1 tbsp of chia seeds
3 tbsp of agave nectar or honey
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup ground flaxseed
1 tbsp of coconut oil



Mix everything together in a bowl, and use your fingers and hands to mush together, come on get dirty lol! If it's too sticky just put in some more powdered milk or crushed graham crackers, or crushed pretzels if your feeling zingy!

Play around with this recipe and I guarantee you will have some awesome tasty balls. Instead of graham crackers use crushed pretzels for salty sweet balls, or instead of almond butter use chocolate peanut butter for some chocolate balls, instead of cinnamon use a tsp of vanilla. The point is use some imagination when it comes to your balls and just have fun with it. You could even make some Xmas balls and after rolling them dip them into some Xmas sprinkles for some jolly Xmas balls. Have fun and enjoy your balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment